Join the Rashid for Cook campaign as volunteer organizing fellow! We are looking for individuals who want to gain valuable organizing experience and fight for fairness and good government. This is a volunteer fellowship.
Fellows will be trained on the basics of organizing and will then have an opportunity to continue that training on the ground carrying out grassroots activities. This fellowship is designed to train and develop a new class of organizers and help expand our outreach into communities across the district.
The Fellowship will run through December. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
Fellows will be asked to commit to a minimum of 12 hours per week and will:
• Educate voters about Abdelnasser through door-knocking and phone calls
• Organize in a community by working with campaign staff and other Fellows
• Hold meetings and events to expand our campaign and recruit new volunteers and supporters
We would love your help in electing Abdelnasser Rashid to the Cook County Board of Review. To apply, tell us about yourself, why you’d like to join, and let us know when you are available. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
• Desire to fight special interests and advocate for working and middle class families in Cook County
• Ability to knock on doors, make phone calls, and work in a fast-paced environment with short deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal skills and can work within a team