Early Voting Until March 16
Need to Register to Vote? No problem.
To register to vote, you must be a U.S. citizen and 18 years or older by November 3, 2020. Seventeen year olds who will turn 18 by November 3 can vote in the March 17 primary!
You can register and vote at any of the locations on the map above. Here is what you'll need.
Bring two forms of ID with you to register to vote - you will then immediately be given a ballot in order to cast your vote.
One of these two IDs must list your current address.
Acceptable Forms of ID
- Passport or Military ID
- Driver's License or State ID card
- College/University/School/Work ID
- Vehicle registration card
- Lease, mortgage or deed to home
- Credit or debit card
- Social Security, Medicare or Medicaid card
- Insurance card
- Civic, union or professional membership card
- LINK/Public Aid/Department of Human Services card
- Illinois FOID card
Examples of first-class mail addressed to voter that can be used as ID:
- Bill, Transcript or Report Card from School
- Bank Statement, Pay Stub or Pension Statement
- Utility, Medical or Insurance Bill
- Official mail from any government agency